Monday, November 23, 2009

First time NPC Competitor Brandy Hanson


Brandy's Befores above

Here are Brandy's photos of her at the Las Vegas Classic



I decide I wanted to compete in January of 2009. I did my homework and talked to as many figure girls and try to do things on my own. Being a certified personal training I understood the basic foundation of weight loss and training, but training and dieting for a figure show is just not the same. I tried to do things on my own, but just wasn’t getting anywhere. After my injury, my weight was up to 126 the most I have weighted in a long time. I had been doing long cardio sessions and low calorie diet to drop my weight but no change. I had worked with other online figure trainers and it just didn’t work for me. Then I ran across Noel’s youtube videos and contacted her. They were amazing. She showed me how to eat and train the right way for figure.

All I had to do was exactly what she had written out for me and within the first few weeks I could see the change in my body. I became more define and dropped body fat fast. The best part was I wasn’t doing hours of cardio. The meal plans were very easy to follow and she communicated with me on a regular basis. It was the best I have every looked in my life.

Thanks to Noel’s training and diet program I made the top 5 in my first NPC figure show at the Las Vegas Classic. I plan to keep training with Noel for my next NPC show on March 20th 2010. She showed me the right way to train and diet and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking to compete in figure or fitness.

No comments: