Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sohee- Client Testimonial

When I think of my experience working with Noel, I can’t help but smile. During the few months that I had her as my trainer, she became more than just a trainer to me. I set up a journal on her forum shortly after signing up with her, and from there the journey began. Although I’d known her prior to working with her, I became better acquainted with her as she checked up on me regularly and always put a smile on my face.

I can recall so many times when I had a breakdown and shot her an email, telling her that I did not believe in myself. Once, back in September, I was having a particularly bad day. I felt that I would never get lean enough and that my body would never respond properly to the diet. I’d been following everything perfectly – the diet, the training, the cardio – and in my eyes, I still wasn’t seeing any changes. I was constantly bloated and had been becoming more and more despondent by the day. She gave me a huge reality check. Had I even checked out my comparison photos? Did I not see the changes I had made over the past couple of weeks? Apparently not. I really needed her words to smack me upside the head and get me to think clearly again. While I was frustrated and on the brink of giving up, she was levelheaded and supportive.

She greatly exceeded my expectations of her as a trainer. She always did much more than her job called for. My training and nutrition plans came quickly, her turn-arounds were rapid, and was always, always available to talk. I didn’t have very many people who would be willing to listen and really understand my worries. I wasn’t looking for pity or sympathy; I was looking for reality – and she brought it.

How Noel does everything she does and still manages to keep her head on straight, I will never know. Her enthusiasm and faith in me was infinite. Whatever training goals I had, she was right there behind me. She was always on my side no matter what. For that, I am so, so grateful.

Thank you, Noel, for brightening up my bitter days and always checking on me. You made me feel like not “just another client.” You will hear from me again soon!!

No comments: