Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going from Lean to Leaner!

Thanks so much Brenda

I had met Noel previously through another forum and was instantly in awe of her. She is beautiful and her physique is amazing. She was truly an inspiration for me as I watched her prep for various figure competitions. Her energy and motivation was always so contagious! So when I decided it was time to get help leaning down for summer, I couldn’t think of anyone I would rather have help me than Noel.

When I first started, I was feeling fat and frustrated. She was so quick to tell me otherwise! She told me to take my fat glasses off because I was already lean. She definitely saw me very differently then I was seeing myself. I wasn’t looking to compete, but that’s how lean I wanted to get. So here I am, 16 weeks later and thrilled with my results. I feel and look better than I ever have.

I’ve absolutely loved all the programs I’ve gotten! They are different from anything I’ve done before and always fun and very challenging. I can’t wait to go to the gym each morning to workout. And no long cardio sessions which I missed at first but as Noel explained, I don’t need them. The nutrition plans are terrific - easy to follow and all the foods I love. And for the last 8 weeks I’ve had ½ day cheats each week where I can eat anything I want. These are the best! Noel gives you all the tools you need to succeed along with loads of encouragement and never ending support. I have asked her so many questions and she is so quick to get back to me with all my answers – I have learned so much from her! I’m very excited to continue on my journey with her which includes maintenance, a specialization and getting super lean again by next spring!

Noel, I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me these past 4 months. You truly are the best coach and trainer.





No comments: