Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Amanda's Testimonial


 Although I am a very active person, I have always struggled with my nutrition. I just could not get a handle on all my cravings and also thought that I could eat whatever I wanted because I spent so much time at the gym. Before starting with Noel, I had gained 7 pounds from months and months of bad nutrition. My friend started working with Noel and had recommended her very highly. I worked with Noel for 12 weeks and the results were amazing. I lost 7 lbs and 7 total inches, which is a lot for me! I never imagined that I would get to a point where I was really happy with my body and the way it looks. Noel worked with me the whole time, making sure to ask how I felt and adjusted my meal plans accordingly. I could tell that she cares a lot about her work and what she does. She was also very encouraging the entire time and really believed in my progress! I am thankful to have worked with her and have learned a lot about nutrition in doing so. Words can’t express how thankful I am!








I love how strong she looks here!!  Great job Amanda!







-->

No comments: