Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Toni's Testimonial

When I came to Noel, I had been working out for years, although you couldn’t tell it from my before pictures. My big problem was my diet and I was starting to lose my passion for lifting. I just didn’t feel good in my own body and I knew I needed to do something.
I had been “following” Noel around the fitness sites for a long time, kind of like a silent stalker, LOL!! So I sent her an email and she contacted me very soon after that. From the very beginning Noel has been very approachable, and very understanding.
Noel’s workouts are amazing and her meal plans are very easy to understand. If you ever have any questions, you can email her and she gets back with you very soon. You can let her know what you like and what you don’t and she works that into your plan. I have never been bored with her workouts and always look forward to getting my new plan.
I will always be grateful for what I have learned from my time with Noel but more importantly the way I feel now.
HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!!
Thank you Noel, for everything

No comments: