Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Client testimonial


I started working with Noel Clark about a year ago. At the time, I was 32, overweight and sick of feeling like garbage. I reached a point where I knew I was ready to change but not quite sure what I needed to do and what my goals were, beyond just "getting healthier."
I contacted Noel and sent her my weight and measurements. I hated doing that part of it but knew she needed to know my starting point if she were going to be able to help me. Just taking those measurements was an eye-opening experience. Noel assured me that what she saw in pictures wasn't nearly as hopeless as I felt.
At 5'2" and 135 pounds, my body didn't have potential in my eyes. After all, I have short, stumpy legs, big hips and no abs. I never in a million years could imagine what was underneath all the extra fluff caused by a few years of falling off the diet wagon.
At first, I started having Noel only doing my diet based around my own workouts. The weight started coming off, and I started to gain definition, most noticeably in my shoulders and abs. I was beyond thrilled and felt better than I had in a long time, both about myself and physically.
After about 4 months of doing my own workouts, I asked Noel to plan both my meals and workouts. From the beginning, she was great about communicating with me on a weekly basis. She checked in on me to make sure I was liking the diet and workouts. She even commiserated with me when I whined about how hard the workouts were. Even though Noel and I are hundreds of miles apart, I never felt all alone. She motivated me and gave me a sense of accountability, as I realized that I wanted to work harder for her than I did for myself.
From May 2008 to November 2008, I lost a total of 21 pounds and 23.25 inches overall. My beginning weight was 121 pounds, and I stopped dieting at a little more than 100 pounds.
Reaching my dieting and fitness goals has made me consider competing in a figure competition, and Noel continues to plan my meals and workouts for me as part of working toward that goal. She's unbelievably generous with her time and expertise.
I think no matter what your fitness goals, Noel can help you achieve them. I trust Noel wholeheartedly and know that she always has my best interest and health in mind. She really has given a lot of herself to help me over the last year, and I find myself wanting to work harder for her as a result.
I can't say enough positive things about her as a person and trainer. I don't think you'll find any better!

C.R. - Florida

No comments: