Thursday, May 7, 2009

Client Testimonial





















I've been in "Athletic Shape" almost all my life. When I became a father, my free time dwindled and I didn't have the time to keep that active lifestyle I had, yet I continued to eat like I did. When I decided it was time to get back to what "Athletic Shape" meant to me I asked for Noel's help. Since I am still a father I knew I would need to be as specific with my time and nutrition as I could, to get to where I wanted to be. With Noel's help, in 8 weeks I got back to the shape I was in when I was doing photo shoots out of college. Now I'm working with her to see if I can reach that level of fitness that eluded me then, mostly because fried food and beer were standard fare in my college diet. I would recommend her expertise to anyone who is looking for that edge to get back to "Then" or better.


Christian Hydrick
(Photos by Greg Brown)








No comments: