Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Client Testimonial

Well I can’t even call this one a client as much as I call her a close friend.  MaryBeth has been working with me since BEFORE I started my own company and I have known her for longer than that.  You want to talk about an inspirational woman!?!?!?!  She has been through so much physically that it is amazing that she continues to train and work at this as hard as she does.  I guarantee that most people would have quit by now.
Thanks so much MB for the kind words…I love you to death!
Two years ago, I was begging to work with Noel.  I’d gotten to know her while working with a previous trainer and envied those who were working under her care.  So I switched as soon as possible.  Why, you ask?  I’ll tell you.
I come with medical baggage.  Not an easy thing for a trainer who has to make workouts for me.  She’s had to work around issue after issue.  Some of those are injuries but some are a bit more “serious.”  But Noel is a true professional.  She wanted to know each and every detail of my annual doctor visits.  And then would be sure to include strict instruction, that if anything were to become an issue, to s-t-o-p.
Noel has become more than just a trainer to me, simply due to her personality and easy-going nature.  She’s kind, caring, trusting, informative, concerned, genuine and an overall breathe of fresh air.  Don’t get me wrong.  She’ll hold you accountable when you slip!  Friendship or not, she keeps her professional side in the forefront and keeps you on your toes!
What amazes me most about Noel is how responsive she is.  Anytime I have a question about an exercise, a food allotment, or even a question like, “what if …,” she is there in minutes with a response.  I’ve had various trainers over the years and not once did any of them respond in her timeframe.  Throw into the mix that she is a mother of three (very beautiful and intelligent) young girls who participate in their own activities.  I know for a fact that one time, she called me back on a weekend, while at one of her girl’s soccer games.  Yes, you read that right.  A weekend.  And while at one of her kids’ games.
Every plan I’ve gotten has been given thought and concern to what ever I’d had going on at the moment.  She’s given me nearly about every plan known to man.  From PSMF to maintenance, she’s full of information and not afraid to explain it to you.  Other trainers I had felt threatened if I asked a question or took it as if I was questioning their direction, when my inquiry was based on my wanting to learn more about and to educate myself.  Noel’s confident about herself and enjoys helping people and it shows.
Remember when I mentioned that I have medical issues?  What trainer/friend offers one of their organs to someone?  I mean, seriously!  She has a heart of gold and so much more.

No comments: