Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank you Scott

A Testimonial from a great client that I have talked about before HERE I really appreciate all the kind words Scott!
If you’re like me, things that really impress, are rare.  our society is rife with over promise/ under deliver products & services, over hyped everything, instant gratification schemes and things that are simply too good to be true.  Every once in awhile you do find something or someone that meets or exceeds expectation.  When that happens, whether a store, restaurant, product or service, the cost becomes secondary and sometimes even unimportant.  I found a great example in noel & her maximum fitness consulting.
I’m just an average guy who was somewhat athletic once a few years ago…ok a few decades ago.  I wasn’t looking to enter a competition or become an elite athlete but knowing that noel lives & competes in that world gave me confidence that she could help even me.  I will say that the benefits & value I’ve received from her plan have been priceless.  How do you put a price on your health, self confidence & the many compliments received by friends, family and business associates??
Noel gave me a clear, concise roadmap to be successful both in nutrition & training.  Her follow up to questions./concerns is very quick and she addresses these in detail, point by point.  I have found that she uses humor, tough love, bribery, blackmail, threats of bodily harm whatever it takes to keep her clients on plan.  She knows when to push & when another approach is best. At least this is my experience.  And I was just kidding about the blackmail :-) .
I highly recommend noel & maximum fitness consulting.  Again, it’s so nice to be completely satisfied in an investment you’ve made.  It’s not easy, but the satisfaction and results I’ve received have been terrific so far.  Truly a 5 star, no brainer, guilt free investment in yourself or someone you love.
Here again are some comparison shots.

No comments: