Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial

Here is another good one!
It’s quite the Cinderella story for me. The word “diet” being the evil stepmother, all the “different diets” being the evil step sisters, Noel being my fairy godmother, and my perfect fit glass slipper, was my personalized plan.
I wasn’t over weight, but I wasn’t happy with the person I saw in the mirror every day. That reflection wasn’t complimenting the woman on the inside. Just like anyone that has tried a diet, I go in with such a positive out look and end with disappointment and being even harder on myself. Failure isn’t something one takes easily. You’re left wondering why you can’t succeed. That’s where my “fairy godmother” Noel came in. She has given me a new outlook on diets, healthy living, life, and myself. Noel taught me that not every diet is created equally. All the diets I continued to fail at, weren’t created for me and that’s why I couldn’t succeed. What I thought was healthy and good for me necessarily wasn’t. She got to know me, what I wanted out of the program, what foods I liked, and my every day life style and activities. She designed me the perfect plan “my glass slipper” that was just for me. My favorite part, I was eating normal foods I ate every day and foods i enjoyed eating. Not foods that came out of a can or frozen box. She took the worry out of the whole diet. Unlike every other diet I’ve been on, I started seeing results in the first week. In 3 months I was absolutely amazed  how different I felt and looked. The problem areas are gone completely. I have more energy throughout the day, sleep better at night, my skins healthier, and I have more strength and endurance during my workouts. I’m not the only one that see’s the difference in my body and self esteem, I get complements all the time now.  More importantly I feel so much better about myself. Noel has completely changed my life and has passed along knowledge that I can use every day to make better choices in life and keep myself healthy. Working with her is by far the best decision I’ve ever made. I am extremely happy with the results.
Kelli was tiny to begin with….but her changes are definitely still pretty dramatic. I think that what I was most happy with was seeing things like-much healthier eating, better sleep, better skin, more confidence….because she already had a beautiful body!

 






 elli dropped 8lbs total but lost 13.1 inches!

Here is a recent shot of her and Brian (another MFC client) on their recent vacation!  Brian’s changes will be posted hopefully later this year–he has made some amazing drops as well!!

 



No comments: