Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial

Thanks for the great words Karen and CONGRATS on your WEDDING!!

I am an extremely busy 41 year old mom of 3 little boys, ages 5, 7 and 9.  I have had a passion for weight lifting for 20 years.  I was an aerobics instructor in college when I first began strength training.  I have spent the past 20 years in the hum drum routine of back/bis on Monday, chest/tris on Wednesday and legs/shoulders on Friday with a little running in between … Boring!
 
Noel completely changed all of this!  The dynamic program she designed for me has been amazing!!  So much more fun and effective than my old routine!  Her knowledge of clean eating has been the most valuable aspect of my program.  Noel has redirected my “get fit quick” mentality into coaching that being lean and fit is definitely a gradual progression and a lifestyle.  Noel and I have known each other for a long time and she has been an phenomenal instructor and friend during our training time together.  She has completely changed my thought process.  
 
My goal with Noel was just to lean up a bit.  I have been very pleased with my progress.  I would absolutely love to step on a stage and figure compete one day … we’ll see!
 
 blog

No comments: