Monday, July 29, 2013

Turning 50!!

Not only is this person a client but I can also call him a friend.  Our daughter’s have been going to school together for years and we see each other at the soccer field with our girls, who are also best friends!  Wendell and Angela both came to me last year because they were ready to make some changes and wanted to do it TOGETHER.  Wendell was about to turn the big 5-0!  He just wanted to drop a little body fat and get back to a better physique before the big day.  I will tell you he was all in.  No turning back.  His changes were noticeable quickly.  The fun part was that his kids were all over him about it.  And they were really fun to watch as he (and Angela) changed.  They were so excited! Almost as excited for them as I am!
Wendall dropped 18lbs and 16 1/2 inches.  Congrats!!!

 

  

 
I was a 49 year old athletic man getting ready to reach the milestone age of 50 years old.  I wanted to change my body shape and look.  I was 6’2” and 207 pounds but my body was not as muscular or in shape as I wanted.  I was familiar with being in the gym and working out so I felt all I needed was a plan.  After consulting with Noel about what I wanted to accomplish she developed my nutrition and fitness training plans and off we went.  Noel classified my goal as “wanting the beach body.”  It is easier to believe in someone that looks like they have sacrificed and benefited.  Noel is a walking billboard for the fitness knowledge she has and the services she provides.  Noel is supportive and has a great sense of humor which keeps her clients at ease.  I trained hard and ate the right foods.  Each week I saw significant gains.  After 5 months I reached my goal of 190 pounds.  I have the “beach body” that I wanted. With my new look I have newfound confidence.    Thanks Noel.  You are FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.