Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial

This one comes from Deb, a client that was really determined to change her lifestyle.  And from our communication this also changed her hubby’s!  You have to love how it bleeds into our loved ones.  She started this process earlier this year and just kept going.  She looks AMAZING. I hear so many reasons why someone can’t lose weight…from being a mom with no time or being older with a slower metabolism.  So I love when clients step up to plate and prove everyone wrong.  Great job Deb you look so awesome!
I am a 57 year old woman, who loves challenges! I love to work out. I’ve tried everything and succeeded at it, but never got the results I wanted! I was told of Noel and had seen the results of someone else! So I gave it a try! Noel was the best, she worked with me and my needs of my nutrition and workout program! It was great knowing she was there to cheer me on! Her program is not like any other, she’s there to help you to learn to make the right choices and if you mess up, she’s there to lead you in the right direction! She’s the best! Thanks- Noel


 

 

No comments: