Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial

Bridgett did a great job building.  She has liked the heavy weights so much that she is waiting to diet down for a show!  Here are progress shots during her building phase.  Thanks for the testimonial!

 

 When I came to Noel, I was in pretty good physical shape. It was the terrible preps that I had experienced which led to my development of disordered eating. I had a couple of coaches that did not pay attention to what my body can do and how it functions. Per usual in this industry I was given a low or zero carb diet. Well, I dropped weight quickly on these diets. I also picked up a bad habit of overeating and bingeing on the weekends. I would typically follow my diet to the letter from Monday morning until Friday evening. After work on Fridays until Sunday night, I ate whatever I wanted. I did not care. I just ate until my weight was usually up 10 to 15 pounds. Once the contests were over, I made a good effort to follow a nutrition plan on my own and I was fairly successful however the weekend episodes were still there to a lessor extent. After 2 months of trying to find “normal” on my own, one of the gals from Siouxcountry.com suggested that I give Noel a try. My goals were basically to fill out my frame a bit and possibly prep for a show. I knew the genetics were there to do well on stage but it became more than about the stage for me. This was a fight to get back to my normal patterns of healthy eating. I also just wanted to love my body and recognize the wonderful things that it can do when fueled properly. I am no longer associating my weekends with out of control eating behaviors. Instead, everyday is just a day to be healthy and fit. I am so balanced in this area of my life. It’s totally not a struggle to eat well and indulge occasionally. I am really grateful for my time with Noel and if I ever decide to prep for a show, I would contact her in a heartbeat. She is the first coach that I have worked with that truly cares about the health of her clients. 

 



No comments: