Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial

I already showed you the great results that Wendell got HERE .  Here is his wife, Angela, who is still fighting thyroid issues and trying to get her meds right but she dropped over 26 inches during our time together.

 

Noel and I became friends because our daughters are in school together and are great friends.  I’ve always admired what Noel does and really enjoyed her friendship.  I’ve always been into fitness and eating healthy but no matter how hard I worked, I could not lose those 15 stubborn pounds.  I felt like I was working so hard, but could never see the results.  I’d often thought that I’d like to see what Noel could do to help me.  And one day, my husband, who’s also friends with Noel, said, “I think I’m going to talk to Noel to see if she can help me with a few things.”  That’s all he needed to say because I said, “me too”.  I always knew that if we could do it together, we’d have a much higher success rate at staying with the program.  I really need the accountability from Noel, someone who I’d know I’d have to face if I didn’t stay with the program.
From day one, Noel was great about customizing the nutritional plan to include foods that we liked that were simple to prepare and food we wouldn’t get sick of.  It became a routine and we started to realize early on that we would not be hungry because there was so much to eat.  We became very focused and disciplined about what we ate and we cut out all of the junk and focused on eating whole foods. 
The results were amazing and the feedback we got from friends and family was addictive.  We wanted to keep going.  My husband and I both enjoy working out and going to the gym.  Since April 1, 2012, I only missed 1 workout.  I work out 6 days a week and if I have a busy travel day or a busy soccer day with the kids, I make up the workout on Sunday (my day off) or do a 2nd workout during the week.
Noel tells me she’d rather I miss a workout than cheat on the nutritional plan and that 90% of the results come from sticking to the nutritional program.  It takes a lot of discipline, especially when you have very busy schedules, but the results are what keep you disciplined.
With Noel, it’s more than just fitness and nutrition.  She truly cares about her clients.  I had some blood work done that resulted in some thyroid concerns.  She was very quick to provide me a third party reference who had been through a similar diagnosis.  Noel truly wanted to make sure I knew all of the facts around these health issues and to make sure that I asked all the right questions of my doctor.  In my opinion, she went above and beyond with how much she shows she cares. 
I would strongly recommend Noel to my friends and relatives and both my husband and I have already given Noel’s name to several friends who are excited about our results.  This had been a true lifestyle change for us, one that we’ll take with us from here on out and one that will help us continue to shape and mold our children’s lifestyles.



No comments: